Being a greenie here in the Tennessee Nashville Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is way awesome! My companion, Elder Smith, is a really hard worker and is super obedient, and we're getting along really well.
It is absolutely beautiful here in Bowling Green (Bawlin Green), Kentucky and the people are awesome, and the experience is only made better by the fact that I am a servant of the Lord. I get so much help from Him and know that I could not do it without Him.
This blog is titled after one of my favorite scriptures from the Book of Mormon. It is 2 Nephi 4:28: "Awake, my soul! No longer droop in sin. Rejoice, o my heart, and give place no more for the enemy of my soul." Sometimes, it's hard to stay focused on one thing for so long. I just recite this scripture every time I get distracted while I'm doing personal study or even just walking around. It's very helpful.
Well, hope you enjoy my little words of wisdom and funny stories!
No comments:
Post a Comment